Native-Led, Story Driven. This program is a unique business development course led by Native entrepreneurs working here in Oregon. Each of the eight workshops begins with their own story, and these stories drive the program. Each offers personal and professional insights into the work of launching and running a business as a Native entrepreneur.
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Have a greater understanding of your business and how to talk about it.
- Market your business appropriately
- Establish your financial statements, including your run rate and budgets
- Manage your revenue through best practices.
- Set acheivable goals and manage timelines for success.
- Create compelling content that will help bring new customers.
- Create teams from your peers who can help you acheive success.
- Understand how to raise money and apply it to where it is most needed.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses intent on understanding what it means to run a business.